We offer psychological medical bariatric surgery behavioral health evaluations.
If you are having bariatric surgery, your insurance company will most likely recommend a psychological medical bariatric surgery evaluation to be approved for the procedure.
Washington Nutriton and Counseling Group has extensive experience performing medical bariatric surgery evaluations and we will make sure our evaluations comply too your insurance company requirements and your surgery office receives the evaluations in a timely manner.
We have a licensed psychologist, Dr, Arthur Bennet, on staff who performs these psychological assessments. Dr. Bennet is able to provide psychological evaluations in all states through telehealth.
The psychological evaluation will include:
- A 60 minute initial clinical interview including a conprehensive psychological history, medical and weight loss history.
- 15 – 30 minutes of test administration; in most cases the MMPI-2 is used.
- 20-30 minutes for test scoring and reporting
- 15-30 minute final session with the patinet to review test reaults and answer questions
- We will send your test information to your requesting physician office so they can submit to your insurance company
Our psychologist who specializes in bariatric surgery is out of network. We will give you a superbill to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
We Service Your Neighborhood:
Washington Nutrition & Counseling Group has happy customers providing the best and affordable Psychological Testing near me in most Washington DC communities, including Alexandria VA, Bethesda MD, and Ashburn VA. CALL US NOW at 703-552-2722 to make an appointment!