Weight management meal plans for children, adults and teens to prepare at home. This plan is lower in protein and designed for younger and older patients and in other situations.The nutrient dense weekly meal plans have about 50 percent carbohydrates, 20 percent protein and 30 percent fat with a grocery store and food exchange list specific for all weight goals and lifestyles including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free food options and You will also get 100% of vitamins and minerals from the food combinations you prepare featured in your meal plans you prepare. The Stellar Labs® food supplement line are our preferred high protein shakes and bars that are certified LowFODMAP meaning they do not cause gas and bloating that can be incorporated into each meal plan for convenience as this brand, designed by our of our licensed dietitian nutritionists is the closest meal replacement option we have to real foods but it is certainly not a necessary requirement.
Get Started Today
- To make sure this is the best program for your goals schedule an initial in-office or virtual nutrition counseling session with one of our dietitian nutritionists. This program offers different calorie levels for your age, height, weight, gender and goals. At your initial nutrition appointment your dietitian nutritionist will recommend the best level for you for your health and weight goals and show you how to create your own meal plan using the daily food journal and exchange list.
- For complete meal plans already put together for you including recipes, a grocery list and the exchange list you can order The All Healthy Portions™ Weight Management Meal Plans for Children, Teens and Seniors.
When on this plan we do recommend 25 minute nutrition counseling follow-up sessions weekly with your licensed dietitian nutritionist at one of our office locations or through our secure HIPPA compliant telehealth system with your computer, smart tablet or phone for at least the first 3 months.
All of our licensed dietitian nutritionists are in network with United, BCBS, Cigna and Aetna. For more information about your insurance benefits including number of nutrition counseling for weight loss sessions your insurance will cover and co-pay amounts please fill out our insurance verification form.
If you do not have United, Aetna, Cigna or BCBS payment will accepted at your time of service and you will receive a superbill to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Since many insurance plans only cover a limited amount of nutrition counseling sessions per year, and/or some of our patients like to ask us questions between appointments we also offer weekly weight loss coaching with one of our licensed dietitian nutritionists which includes weekly 15 minute calls and messaging.
We also have a private Facebook page support group monitored by one of our registered dietitians where patients can ask questions, view recipes and learn more about weight management strategies from our licensed registered dietitian and each other. Please note you will be in this group with other patients of ours.
Self-Pay Rates for Nutrition Counseling for Weight Loss
- 55 minute initial nutrition counseling session ………………$200
- 25 minute follow-up nutrition counseling for weight loss session…………………..$100
Optional services not covered by your insurance plan
- All Healthy Portions™ Weight Management Meal Plans for Children, Teens and Seniors
- Weekly weight loss coaching………………………………………..$100/month
Includes 15 minute weekly calls and texting between calls with our licensed dietitian nutritionist